1. NO PHONES! You are here to work hard and have fun. Please leave your phone on silent in your bag.
2. STAY UP TO DATE! It's important that your contact information (email and cell phone number especially) are always up to date in our Mind & Body software system so we can reach you if there is a change to a class or cancellation.
3. DON'T BE TARDY FOR THE PARTY! Make sure to arrive early or on time for class. If you are more than 5 minutes late you will not be allowed to enter class and you will not receive a class credit. This is for your safety and the respect of other students.
4. I'M NOT YO' MAMA! Please be respectful and clean up after yourself in the studio and bathroom.
5. CLICKITY CLANK! Please remove all jewelry before you begin class and wash off any lotion.
6. IT'S GETTING HOT IN HERE! We definitely turn up the heat in this place so be kind and maintain daily hygiene. Sorry we have to say it!
7. DAYCARE HOURS ARE...NONE! We love your kiddies but we cannot have them sitting in the studio during class.
8. NO EXCUSES PLAY LIKE A CHAMP! We know life happens, your car breaks down, your late from work, etc. Please respect that if for ANY REASON you do not show up for class or cancel within the 12 hour window, you will lose the session. The only exception is illness. If you are truly sick we will offer you a class credit with proof of a Dr's note.
9. CANCELLATION POLICY! We have a 12 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel less than 12 hours prior to the class you will lose that session. No exceptions. If you have an unlimited membership and late cancel more than 2 times you will be charged a $35 late cancel fee.
10. WAITLIST POLICY! If you add yourself to the waitlist you can be called up to 1 hour prior to the start time of class to be added in. Once you are added the cancellation policy applies. If you don't want to wait then it is your responsibility to remove yourself from the waitlist.
11. LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION! We know you love to capture great moments via photo or video. You may only snap a photo at the end of class when the instructor allows. Please ensure you do not capture anyone else in the photo or video.
12. SIGN UP & COMMIT! If you plan to take a morning class you need to register by 6pm the night before. If you plan to take an evening class please register by 12pm that day.
13. DRAMA FREE ZONE! We are here to have FUN! Leave your baggage at the door and bring your dancin' pants inside.
14. SNOW POLICY! If you are registered for a class and we are expecting snow we will contact all students if we chose to cancel. For morning classes we will make the call by 8pm the night before. For evening classes we will make the call by 1pm te same day. If we chose to run classes and you are registered you will be held accountable to the 12 hour cancellation policy. If you are unsure of the weather and don't want to commit then it is your responsibility to remove yourself from the class.
15. If you terminate your membership you forfeit ALL membership privileges and benefits. You will not be able to use any leftover classes.