*Passwords must be at least eight characters long, and contain one number.
Vertical Addiction LLC
Waiver & Release of Liability
Assumption of Risk Agreement
I for myself, on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representative(s), and next of kin, acknowledge that I am willingly enrolling myself in a pole fitness class and agree to the following:
• I understand pole fitness is a potentially dangerous form of exercise and the risk of accidents, illness or injury from the activities involved in these classes is significant; including the potential for serious physical injury, permanent paralysis and death, and while particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce the risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and I knowingly and freely assume all risks.
• I have consulted with a licensed physician prior to participating in such classes, being cleared by said physician to participate in this activity and acknowledge that I am physically fit and capable of participating in strenuous exercise, specifically pole fitness and related activities.
• I understand that at times during pole fitness classes the instructor will make physical adjustments to my body position and at times physically “spot” me while performing. I understand this is part of the instructor’s teaching methodology and acknowledge that I consent to such physical contact.
• I agree that I will not, under any circumstances consume or be under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, off-prescription medication or mind altering substances while on or around the property of VERTICAL ADDICTION LLC.
• I agree not to sue or initiate any legal action against VERTICAL ADDICTION LLC or any present or future officers, directors, shareholders, agents, employees and representatives of VERTICAL ADDICTION LLC, in connection with any claim which could have been or could be raised against any of them in any way connected with, arising out of, or relating to, personal injury, damage or death to the maximum extent permitted by law.
• Should VERTICAL ADDICTION LLC or anyone acting on its behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
• I agree that the validity and enforceability of this Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk will be governed by the laws of the State of Connecticut.
• I am 18 years of age or older.
• After having read this waiver and knowing these facts, and in consideration of acceptance of my participation and VERTICAL ADDICTION LLC furnishing services to me, I agree, for myself and anyone entitled to act on my behalf, to HOLD HARMLESS,
WAIVE AND RELEASE VERTICAL ADDICTION LLC, its officers, agents, employees, organizers, representatives, and successors from any responsibility, liabilities, demands, or claims of any kind arising out of my participation in VERTICAL ADDICTION LLC’S pole fitness training, programs and/or events. I have read the waiver and release of liability and fully understand the terms and conditions. I understand that I have given up substantial rights by signing it, am aware of its legal consequences, and have signed it freely and voluntarily without any inducement, assurance, or guarantee being made to me and intend my signature to be a complete and unconditional release of all liability to the greatest extent allowed by law.
*Please note that Vertical Addiction is under surveillance for your security.